Monday, March 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So here is a little update on the house.......
They finally broke ground for our house on Feb.18, 2010.
Poured footings on Feb 25
Poured foundation on March 6
Tyson checking out the foundation....he is so excited!!!
They delivered lumber on March 9
When we drove by 4 days later we were shocked...our house
was almost framed....they have been busy!!!
A look inside the house!!!!
The house was all FRAMED within 6 days....
I just got a call today that the estimated closing date is April 29.
HOLY COW!!!! I could be an official home owner within
6 weeks or so......so exciting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is very impressive and very quick! That is soo exciting, I am so happy for you! I will have to come up and see the place soon! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan I am so happy for you guys!!! Where are you building at?! Is that in Mona??!?!! I miss you- wish I was there to come help you shop and decorate!! The fun stuff!! So glad you posted pics- I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's it looking with the house?! Still closing next week!??! Post more pics!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete